The Workflow can be accessed via the Workflow icon on the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
This is the Wovex navigation aid to allow you to go where you need to go quickly.
You can see that it's in four areas Visualise (Was Capture), Define, Manage and Insights.
Visualise allows you to:
- Manually create and edit Benefit Maps of your own to develop a story to support decisions and show visually the cause and effect of benefits. This can be done in a workshop collectively or shared at certain points in development for discussion.
- Wovex also has Auto Maps created automatically by Wovex based on the data and relationships in the Benefits Hub.
- Or you can share and view published maps in the Collaborate area and request comments on them. Maps can be shared from manually created Maps, Wovex Mapping Powertool or uploaded as an image from any source (Flip charts etc).
Define allows you to:
- Access the Benefits Hub, which is where you get an overview of all the information that you need to define in Wovex, you can fil This is also where you find many of the key functions at the top of the screen to start managing your data.
- Fast Edit Standard Benefit Measures for your default modelin one
- Prepare for Tracking by selecting initiatives and creating relationships to the standard measures, to define which measures you expect to be impacted by which Initiatives.
- Define details around the Change Initiatives
- Define details around the Risks to benefits and any Mitigation activities
Manage allows you to:
- Manage Actuals, see and edit performance data
- Check and edit the Delivery status of Measures and whether they are actively being tracked in delivery or not and their start and end dates for tracking in one simple screen.
- Create and manage any Actions and assign them to users
- Export Profiles summaries of your data for particular objects
Insights allows you to:
- See standard reports for your model and across models that you have permission to access.
- Customise your dashboards
- Set and review alerts for action that you have been set
- See a list of published dashboards and view